disney pass on land and sea

Boston lab girl

Starting January 1 2006 you no longer get the 4 day magic your way ticket with options instead you get a 7 day park hopper. This means that you can't go to any water park disney quest or pleasure island without paying extra. Instead you get 3 extra days. The difference in price to get what you got before january 1 is going to cost you over 100 for 2 people. If your a family, it's going to cost you even more. If you had the other pass and wanted to extend yor stay for a few days in the past the difference in ticket price was only 2 dollars. I am so upset i don't know if I am even going to go now. am I the only one that is upset by this ?

Can you share where you got that information please? Honestly, I didn't even know what kind of tickets we got with our land/sea package. I just knew we could go to the parks from the minute we checked in, until we left for the cruise. If what you say is true, we may add a few days to the land portion to use the rest of our days. Thanks for anymore information you can provide!

Archived