MORE-FOR-LESS ESCAPE PASS Ordering question

dis2cruise

I want to get the MORE-FOR-LESS ESCAPE PASS package between my husband and I we want to order 3 pkgs. do I need to put 2 on his account (under his name ) and one on mine or can I put all 3 under his name?

What is this?

What is this?

It's drink coupons for $84.00....

Beverage card for 18 consumptions, valid for all drinks from the Bar and Wine including wines by the glass with the price up to US$7.50, draft beer, bottled or canned beer with the price up to US$5, canned sodas, fruit juices, mineral water, wide selection of coffee-based drinks, premium teas, hot chocolate delights, selection of call-brand spirits, all cocktails from the Bar list with the price up to US$8, as well as take away ice cream in a cone or cup.

Just booked Divina for June and booking agent with MSC says vouchers have your name on them and must be presented to bartender with cruise card and names must match. So which is it? Recent cruisers, sound off......can be shared or not?

25dbb

Just booked Divina for June and booking agent with MSC says vouchers have your name on them and must be presented to bartender with cruise card and names must match. So which is it? Recent cruisers, sound off......can be shared or not?

25dbb

That's the same thing I was told by the msc rep on the phone.

25dbb

Just got off yesterday. The $84 More for Less package definitely does NOT have your name on the voucher. Yes, I did have to present my cruise card with it and got receipts back. Is there some other marking system that lets them know who they are tied to? Could be. But, I can tell you that they don't check. One of the employees at the pool gave me a random voucher for a free drink because my 7 month old was giggling at him so much...and I used it no problem!

Just got off yesterday. The $84 More for Less package definitely does NOT have your name on the voucher. Yes, I did have to present my cruise card with it and got receipts back. Is there some other marking system that lets them know who they are tied to? Could be. But, I can tell you that they don't check. One of the employees at the pool gave me a random voucher for a free drink because my 7 month old was giggling at him so much...and I used it no problem!

Do you know if there were any buy one/get one happy hours and could you use your vouchers for that? Sorry to hijack this, maybe I should start a new topic on that

Do you know if there were any buy one/get one happy hours and could you use your vouchers for that? Sorry to hijack this, maybe I should start a new topic on that

I personally did not see any BOGO's, not sure where they were. They did have discounts on bucket of beers (4 beers) for $17.

It's drink coupons for $84.00....

Beverage card for 18 consumptions, valid for all drinks from the Bar and Wine including wines by the glass with the price up to US$7.50, draft beer, bottled or canned beer with the price up to US$5, canned sodas, fruit juices, mineral water, wide selection of coffee-based drinks, premium teas, hot chocolate delights, selection of call-brand spirits, all cocktails from the Bar list with the price up to US$8, as well as take away ice cream in a cone or cup.

I have pre paid before on the Divina and ordered spirits (well) on the voucher. I like a martini, which I ordered w/ voucher last yr. Are they still only valued at $8? I don't want to order the package if I cannot have the drink I like. I am not much for wine or beer.

We're on the Divina on 5/7.

I ordered the Coffee Cuddle card, the More-For-Less Escape Pass, and the bottled beer package. The total came to $169 for 47 drinks, which averages out to about $3.60 per drink. Since we don't drink soda, we'll be ordering drinks that normally cost more than the $3.60, so it works out to be a good deal.