Senior discount if only one person is senior

alert

For my cruise, there is a seniors discount of $50 for passengers over 55 years old. My husband is over 55 but I am not 55 yet. Do both passengers get the seniors discount ( ie, 2 x $50 =$100 discount for the cabin) or there is $50 discount only?

I asked because for the Captain's Club benefit, only 1 person from the cabin need to qualify and the all the passengers in the same cabin get to enjoy the same benefit.

Thanks so much.

For my cruise, there is a seniors discount of $50 for passengers over 55 years old. My husband is over 55 but I am not 55 yet. Do both passengers get the seniors discount ( ie, 2 x $50 =$100 discount for the cabin) or there is $50 discount only?

I asked because for the Captain's Club benefit, only 1 person from the cabin need to qualify and the all the passengers in the same cabin get to enjoy the same benefit.

Thanks so much.

Yes, the discounted rate applies to both passengers in the cabin, not only for senior discounts but for other discounted rates as well, such as military, interline, resident, police or firefighter discount, even the occasional very rare elusive teacher discount.:)