jpfshaw

jpfshaw

Technical question...how do I find a thread I created about a week ago?

Had to do with music in the Neptune Suite, etc.

I did receive several responses, along with email notifications, then was unable to locate the thread.

Leaving 2/29...excited

I did receive several responses, along with email notifications, then was unable to locate the thread.

Leaving 2/29...excited

Within this thread, click on your member name link in the post you started this thread with (man.... that was poor grammar....). Three options will pop up, click on the "find all posts by jpfshaw" and it will show all the posts you've made. You should find your thread among that list.

Alternately, you can click on the "User CP" option at the top left of this forum, then click on "Your Profile" in the upper left of that page, then click on the "Statistics" tab and click on "Find all threads started by jpfshaw."

Leaving 2/29...excited

I believe this is the thread you are asking about: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2316810

Joanie

Thanks very much. I'm just not on the boards often enough to be proficient. You should see what I went through getting the countdown clock to work...Still wondering...is it?

Your Countdown Clock is working:)

I figured It was easier to give you the link since I did think you might find it overwhelming to go through the steps given by the others. I know it was hard as heck for me to figure it out.. But then again, I am an OLD BLONDE.... SO that should explain my confusions:D

Joanie

Your Countdown Clock is working:)

I figured It was easier to give you the link since I did think you might find it overwhelming to go through the steps given by the others. I know it was hard as heck for me to figure it out.. But then again, I am an OLD BLONDE.... SO that should explain my confusions:D

Joanie

What's that old (I think it's biblical?) line: give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. ;)

I think I got a handle on the music issue. I was advised and did go to Spotify, opted into premium and am in the process of downloading playlists/albums, so we should have music of our own choice 24/7 if we want. Additionally, I have a bluetooth Bose speaker coming along, worth the weight inasmuch as I am not completely satisfied with the connectivity of my Samsung S5 to the Bose IDock.

Any thoughts?

What's that old (I think it's biblical?) line: give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. ;)

In that case, next time try it this way (sounds a lot more complicated than it is):

When signed in, look at the top right-hand corner of the page listing out all the threads. There's a block where your board name shows, with "you last visited" date and time. Click on your name.

The page that comes up should have at least a couple of tabs, one of which is marked "statistics". Click on that.

The new page has a few selections, including "view all posts" and "view all threads started by ...". Depending on what you're looking for, click on the one you need, and a list appears.

(Within each choice on the "view all posts" you can either start at the beginning of the thread, or the individual post.)

When finished, just keep using the back arrow to get where you started.

Hope this helps you the next time you "go fishing". ;)

In that case, next time try it this way (sounds a lot more complicated than it is):

When signed in, look at the top right-hand corner of the page listing out all the threads. There's a block where your board name shows, with "you last visited" date and time. Click on your name.

The page that comes up should have at least a couple of tabs, one of which is marked "statistics". Click on that.

The new page has a few selections, including "view all posts" and "view all threads started by ...". Depending on what you're looking for, click on the one you need, and a list appears.

(Within each choice on the "view all posts" you can either start at the beginning of the thread, or the individual post.)

When finished, just keep using the back arrow to get where you started.

Hope this helps you the next time you "go fishing". ;)

Isn't it great the way web site developers tie things together and provide multiple paths to the same destination? Clever folks! ;)