Public bus to/from Rockley

h-sar

I have read many threads indicating that the bus to Rockley from the pier is a bit of a distance away. If anyone has done it recently, how much time would it take for the average fit person, walking directly without stopping/meandering? I'd prefer approx minutes rather than measurements in miles/km :) On the boards, many say 30 minutes and a few have said 15.

As well, if taking a bus back to the pier from Rockley, are there specific bus stops?

Also, do you wait on the street on the same side as the beach or across the street?

Which hotel/food place on the beach is the closest marker to the exit that'll bring us nearest the bus stop?

Approx. how long is the bus ride back?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
I have read many threads indicating that the bus to Rockley from the pier is a bit of a distance away. If anyone has done it recently, how much time would it take for the average fit person, walking directly without stopping/meandering? I'd prefer approx minutes rather than measurements in miles/km :) On the boards, many say 30 minutes and a few have said 15.

As well, if taking a bus back to the pier from Rockley, are there specific bus stops?

Also, do you wait on the street on the same side as the beach or across the street?

Which hotel/food place on the beach is the closest marker to the exit that'll bring us nearest the bus stop?

Approx. how long is the bus ride back?

Thanks!

Barbados Bus Service will answer all your questions

Link and service/timetables

btb.customerservice@barbados.gov.bb