Booking Spa and Specialty Dining in advance on Connie

Nitemare

You should be able to now, via the website. If you've not done so, register your reservation number, then you can access it to plan spa/dining. We always have at least one dinner in Ocean Liners and one in the Tuscan Grill. Tuscan grill is great to boom right at sunset, beautiful view!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You asked when...not should you book ahead

but I'd wait on booking the spa til on board...they have specials, open slots etc

on EQ they had a sign up tbl outside the buffet so as soon as we finished lunchm I booked everything there...they have the port times, specials, combos etc. You can then use OBC if you wish...can also do it at the spa too.

Loved the Canyon Ranch Spa on Connie and EQ!

For the spa there's an email address and phone number on the main Spa section of the website. They get back to you really quickly and you can always change/cancel onboard. You don't pay ahead of time either so can use OBC. I only book ahead because I want early personal training times as they fill up quickly. Also port day services fill up quickly too since they're 25% cheaper from 8 am - 1 pm.

HCat is right about the SPA specials. You'll save something by waiting.

Everyone has their own tastes when it comes to food. The steak we had at Tuscan was excellent however, the night we went service wasn't the best and the atmosphere, with joggers running by the windows, left a great deal to be desired.

We always enjoy ocean liners, they are able to prepare variations or something altogether different if you prefer. They only require some advance notice.

Hope you have a super cruise.

For the spa there's an email address and phone number on the main Spa section of the website. They get back to you really quickly and you can always change/cancel onboard. You don't pay ahead of time either so can use OBC. I only book ahead because I want early personal training times as they fill up quickly. Also port day services fill up quickly too since they're 25% cheaper from 8 am - 1 pm.

Good point about port pricing...old rule was ship actually had to be in port...but in January on EQ it was only good for the am time slots regardless of actual port arrival time

... this discount is same as the Elite coupon discount...not sure if times are limited for that....and I believe if you book ahead with CR, they may also offer a discount.

Othet specials will pop up in the newsletter during the cruise...

I make sure they write my appt time and the PRICE on my card....mistakes happen.. Have found CR staff more agreeable to resolving issues...much happier staff than prior spa..CR seems to have a much nicer staff and client/customer culture.

Loved CR on Connie and EQ!

Edited by hcat