All Things EARTH... part 2

CCHelp

Laurie, how is your weather looking? We're supposed to get 6-10" of snow on Thursday, not sure if it will affect you up there at all.

I'm supposed to fly to MI Thursday night. I'm planning to call AA first thing tomorrow to see if they will rebook me for early Friday. Not a happy camper if I have to get up at 4am, but it's better than sitting in a snowy airport all night just to turn around and have to come home.

We just booked our annual cousins weekend in Palm Beach. :) Not a cruise, unfortunately, but a little getaway is just what we need.

From what the current forecast is saying, we are not in the path of the storm. However, we are going to get some snow. I think delays are likely, but we should be able to get to Tampa.

I'm ready! Almost...I just have the stuff that has to go in last minute to avoid wrinkles but they are hanging out, ready to go in the luggage.

I'll keep you all posted.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Yay Laurie!

My early flight today was cancelled and now I'm leaving tomorrow and returning Monday. Fortunately my hotel and car rental have been very accommodating with waiving change fees.

The treacherous footing outside had me thinking of you, Melody. How is the foot doing?

Yay Laurie!

My early flight today was cancelled and now I'm leaving tomorrow and returning Monday. Fortunately my hotel and car rental have been very accommodating with waiving change fees.

The treacherous footing outside had me thinking of you, Melody. How is the foot doing?

We're 70 degrees here. A picture of 7 deer hanging out next door to us. 165b1cfd7bd738f3c7e300dafaff35ad.jpg

Foot is very swollen, rejecting the titanium; retina in left eye is inflamed (from inflammation in foot) & I'm trying hard not to reject two tooth implants (also from the inflammation). My darling husband calls it hoof & mouth disease [emoji849]. Hopefully getting the implants out will ease this up. I can't take oral anti inflammatory drugs as they've damaged my kidneys. Aren't you glad you asked? Other than that, I'm doing fine.

Laurie, have a marvelous cruise! Margaret, safe travels!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Have a great cruise!

How are you all liking this new format for Cruise Critic? I'ts going to take me awhile to get used to it. Geez I hate changes...it took me awhile to figure out how to find you all. I'm not good at this stuff as you all know.:)

The DS and friend are here for the Grammy show on Sunday. Loved waking up this morning and being able to make them a nice big breakfast. I just love having the DS at home and I love his friends too.

As soon as the guys leave on Mon. morning to go back to school...I'll seriously get to packing for our trip to Cancun which leaves a week from this coming Mon. Yea!

Hope everyone has a great weekend and great trips!:)