Liberty of the Seas 2016 Pictures!

I just came off Liberty on 2/21:( I had a great time! I was on Liberty a couple off years back, but it is much better now! (P.S. The Tidal wave slide is not open because it is to dangerous when tested! After all of the ads about it...:mad::mad:)

Here are some pictures I took:

Edited by BOSS_Cruiser14

Thank you for the pictures!!!

Did you hear any time table on the opening of the Tidal Wave?

Happen to notice if the rooms on 12 were still being worked on?

Thanks!!! :)

The engineers working on it said as soon as possible while others said it might never open:( They advertised for it so much and for it not to work...:mad: Rooms on deck 12 had a fire door blocking the entrance. Tidal wave isn't even painted! You will still enjoy the Perfect Storm slides, Typhoon & Cyclone.

P1080158.jpg.4b0fc8031127af6973d5c30fd6584d6f.jpg

P1080159.jpg.a4c08e8c71206aa1b2a40522a786dc10.jpg

The engineers working on it said as soon as possible while others said it might never open:( They advertised for it so much and for it not to work...:mad: Rooms on deck 12 had a fire door blocking the entrance. Tidal wave isn't even painted! You will still enjoy the Perfect Storm slides, Typhoon & Cyclone.

[ATTACH]377715[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]377716[/ATTACH]

Thanks for all the info and for posting the pics! We are sailing Liberty on April 24th. Hope they open it. It really would be a bummer if it is all a dream. :)

Thanks for the pictures. We are getting ready to sail in just a few short weeks. Hopefully they will get the new slide functioning in a safe manner.

My oldest son worked for two summers at the nations largest water park and they have a slide like that. He thinks it is a water pressure issue, that they can't get enough pressure up there to slow the rafts down. Hopefully they will be able to figure this out. If not, the tube slides look great.

are the slides open in evening? Just wondering. We have a JS on 10th floor and am wondering if we should switch floors. I am not a light sleeper but I have seen mixed reviews on whether you hear noise from pool areas

TIA

are the slides open in evening? Just wondering. We have a JS on 10th floor and am wondering if we should switch floors. I am not a light sleeper but I have seen mixed reviews on whether you hear noise from pool areas

TIA

Slides or not, I much prefer deck 9 for JS stateroom location. Much quieter.

TIA

The slides are open from 9am-9pm. I had deck 9 so I'm not sure about the noise on 10.

Great pictures! Thanks for posting them. I am so excited now for this cruise!

Are there many steps to the start of each slide? My teen will love it, not sure if i can do it, kind of scared of the sliding in the dark!

There are a lot of steps, it is a spiral staircase. My profile picture is one I took from the trip so you can see the stairs. (hopefully;)) Don't worry the slides only are dark from sunset 'till closing around 9pm.