Group of 24 dining on Freedom

camperfamm

Hi,

Although I have cruised on Freedom before, we have only been our family of four. This time (mar 13, 2016), we have a group of 26. Just looking for suggestions on dining together. We have pretty much decided we will have the late seating, but how do we make sure we are seated together? Do we need to cross reference all of our reservation numbers ahead of time? Or first day make arrangements at the dining room when we board? Could anyone give any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Sheila

Hi,

Although I have cruised on Freedom before, we have only been our family of four. This time (mar 13, 2016), we have a group of 26. Just looking for suggestions on dining together. We have pretty much decided we will have the late seating, but how do we make sure we are seated together? Do we need to cross reference all of our reservation numbers ahead of time? Or first day make arrangements at the dining room when we board? Could anyone give any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Sheila

I would engage a good travel agent and have them set up a group booking. You should get some financial benefit to this, and you will automatically be linked for dining. You do know that you will be at separate tables, close to each other.

Edited by clarea

Hi Shelia,

You will want to link your reservations ahead of time and make sure all is set for the same type of dining. We had a group of 20 that were linked and we had 1 table of 14 and another for 6.

If you wait until you are onboard they probably won't be able to accommodate your group.

###

Hi,

Thanks in advance,

Sheila

Send an e mail to rcldining@rccl.com.

Not sure but it might be too late to enlist the help of a TA unless you have already booked with one as you are well past final payment.

Make sure to include all the different names and reservation numbers for everyone in your group.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

We have a group of 50 sailing in April and our travel agent sent us an email asking how we'd like dining to work and she's working with the ship for us.

If you don't have a travel agent, then I would email and request that you all be seated together

Thank you all for your input. Yes, I realize one big table is impossible, but in the same area would be great. We have now given all of our numbers to our existing online agent, and are hopeful it will all be taken care of prior to boarding.

Thanks again!