Movies on Voyager

Hi all,

Just a question for recent Voyager passengers - what movies are being shown on the deck? Also, if you're not interested in watching the movie, but sitting in the area, can you still enjoy a conversation, etc or are you best to find somewhere else?

Thanks in advance. :)

We love watching movies outside (we've set up our own pool theatre at home), but I was thinking about some others that we're travelling with may not be quite so keen.

Do you know of a way that I can find out what movies are being shown at the moment?

Thanks,

They showed several movies in the main theatre, around 1pm, we saw Pixels and Pan. Both were out about 6 months ago.:D

Must be due for a refresh soon then. They were showing those 2 months ago on her! Add Jurassic world, that sort of age.

As for staying in that area in the evening while it's on, you can, but it's all dark and the movie is the focus so you'd probably want to head somewhere else. Lots of other places on deck if you want to be out at that time, that don't have the movie sound and light.

Just got off Voyager last week, the movies shown by the pool are rather loud I found, although I only saw a few. They played Home, The Walk, Spectre, unfortunately don't remember the others, but can find the Compass's tomorrow and have a look if you'd like.

Hi all,

Just a question for recent Voyager passengers - what movies are being shown on the deck? Also, if you're not interested in watching the movie, but sitting in the area, can you still enjoy a conversation, etc or are you best to find somewhere else?

Thanks in advance. :)

If you find it too loud or that you are disturbing the people watching, it may be best to move a bit further away or another area. Seats up by the Sky Bar should be far enough away.

Just got off Voyager last week, the movies shown by the pool are rather loud I found, although I only saw a few. They played Home, The Walk, Spectre, unfortunately don't remember the others, but can find the Compass's tomorrow and have a look if you'd like.

That would be great, thank you - so long as it's not too much of a hassle :)

I was wondering what movies are playing as well - really enjoyed a 3D movie in the theatre last time on Voyager - one of the best 3D experiences I've had.

Didn't get there to see a film on either cruises but we saw the room and it looked comfortable.

That would be great, thank you - so long as it's not too much of a hassle :)

Not a hassle at all!

The outdoor movies were:

EVEREST

Jurassic World

Inside Out

Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation

Minions

THE WALK

Pitch Perfect 2

HOTEL TRANSILVANIA 2

SAN ANDREAS

FURIOUS 7

3D movies:

The X-MEN: Days of Future Past

The Martian

How To Train Your Dragon 2

Penguins of Madagascar

Mad Max-Fury Road

They also played James Bond: Spectre, and I'm pretty sure Home, but I could be wrong.