internet minutes for platinum

I just read a post that mentioned if both pax are platinum, both get the complimentary internet minutes. DH and I are both platinum but we share one e-mail address. Can we still each get the 500 mins on our upcoming 27 day cruise? Thanks.

I believe that your e-mail address does not matter. We just returned from a 10 day and a 7 day back to back on the Royal. If I remember correctly, when setting up the account, we only had to list our stateroom number and our name. The Captain's Circle account should recognize the stateroom and name and apply the appropriate number of minutes to each separate account. We each received our separate number of minutes, and I used most of my wife's minutes as well as mine since she does not use the internet much.

If there is a problem, check with the Internet Café manager.

Edited by birdiebill

Yes. It has nothing to do with your email address. You'll each create a separate account for wifi once on the ship. When you get to the screen where you select which package you want to buy, one of the options will be the zero cost free minutes.

I just read a post that mentioned if both pax are platinum, both get the complimentary internet minutes. DH and I are both platinum but we share one e-mail address. Can we still each get the 500 mins on our upcoming 27 day cruise? Thanks.

you should each receive the 500 minutes , you will sign in with your birthday , state room and then add your password just you the cruise....

Thanks everyone!! What a nice perk. Wish I'd known this on our last cruise. I used all but one minute. I could have had 250 more. My husband seldom uses the internet at home, and NEVER when cruising. I will have 1000 mins all to myself!! :D