Theme party on Navigator?

gritsnc

I'm not a fan of the 70's party , seams to be the same thing every time , on rhapsody a few years back Graham Seymour and his crew put on a British rock invasion party I was fantastic , need more diversity with the party , I heard a while back of an 80's party , big hair and slouch socks

I'm not a fan of the 70's party , seams to be the same thing every time , on rhapsody a few years back Graham Seymour and his crew put on a British rock invasion party I was fantastic , need more diversity with the party , I heard a while back of an 80's party , big hair and slouch socks

That sounds great too! I'd be up for that. Agree, as much fun as the 70's party is, a little variation isn't bad.

Kind of like the MDR menus. As much as I like the food in the MDR, I'm getting a little tired of the same menus every cruise.

Dan

There is a 70's party, but few guests dress differently for it. However, the entertainment staff is in costume.

They did not have a separate 'white party' on Navigator, like the one we had on Her Majesty this past week. We brought 'white clothes' just in case they did....perhaps it depends on the CD on board.