Carnival Kids Club and toilet training

So I've booked a Carnival cruise on the Carnival Spirit in March 2016. I have a 2.5 yr old who is not toilet trained. My travel agent is adamant Carnival will not accept children who are not toilet trained into the kids club. However I rang Carnival and they said they do accept children over two who are NOT toilet trained and will change their nappies. I know other cruise lines I.e. PandOra and Princess will not accept toilet trained children, but Carnival have stayed they do. Has anyone had any experience regarding Carnival and non-toilet trained children and can confirm either way what their policy is? Thanks

I would go with what Carnival told you, I'm sure they do change nappies but you must supply them.

On our first cruise on the Spirit there were lots of toddlers 2-3 year olds, so they must change them otherwise they wouldn't except them into kids club.

So I've booked a Carnival cruise on the Carnival Spirit in March 2016. I have a 2.5 yr old who is not toilet trained. My travel agent is adamant Carnival will not accept children who are not toilet trained into the kids club. However I rang Carnival and they said they do accept children over two who are NOT toilet trained and will change their nappies. I know other cruise lines I.e. PandOra and Princess will not accept toilet trained children, but Carnival have stayed they do. Has anyone had any experience regarding Carnival and non-toilet trained children and can confirm either way what their policy is? Thanks

Your Travel Agent doesn't know what they are talking about. Kids 2 & over will be accepted in the Kids Club

if they aren't toilet trained. Nappies will be changed for kids up to 3.5 yrs old. You do have to supply the nappies & wipes.

Our first overseas holiday, 35 years ago, was to Noumea. We had two boys, the elder was 4 and the younger not yet two. We made sure the younger was toilet trained before we left. It seems to be these days that kids are trained later and later or is that just my perception?

Unless a child is developmentally delayed I don't see the problem.

Our first overseas holiday, 35 years ago, was to Noumea. We had two boys, the elder was 4 and the younger not yet two. We made sure the younger was toilet trained before we left. It seems to be these days that kids are trained later and later or is that just my perception?

Unless a child is developmentally delayed I don't see the problem.

Are you offering to toilet train the OP's child by the end of this month?