Port Canaveral to MCO -Safe departure time

Poohb

Sorry. I knew I forgot to add something. Right now it's scheduled for 6 am. Still 10 months away.

If I had a 1pm flight in that situation, it would be low stress. Lots of time to spare. You would not have to carry off your own bags either.

• 10 months later...
Flying back to CT after cruise. We want to book a flight time that won't give us stress after disembarking and HOPING we make it to the airport in time. What is a safe time to book our flight out? TIA

hi ,my name is Sharon and we are from Wolcott . I see you are from wallyworld lol ....My husband and I are looking to share a ride to NJ in Oct 2017 on the Vision . I'm also looking for air rates from Tx but the seem not to be out yet . if I get any info I will send it to you . Email me back at srittucci@aol.com thanks :) Happy New year

I would be fine with any flight after about noon. The ride from PC to MCO takes about an hour and you need to be at the airport for check-in 90+ minutes before your flight (2 hours is better - TSA lines at MCO took me an hour on my last visit :mad:).

Off the ship, with bags, and clear of customs by 9 or earlier should be easy and give you time to grab a sandwich at MCO.