On the Valor and What a Surprise....

craftykitty

I thought it was great when we were on her the week of February 6 but I think that will all change in April when she goes to dry dock and gets the 2.0 upgrades. We loved the show band and the older shows. Wish they would bring them back.:D

I thought it was great when we were on her the week of February 6 but I think that will all change in April when she goes to dry dock and gets the 2.0 upgrades. We loved the show band and the older shows. Wish they would bring them back.:D

I did the Behind the Fun tour in December and we got to meet the state manager. She said that the plan is to have the full shows on Valor until at least 2017.

Bingo. The 2.0 upgrades will more than likely include Playlist Productions.

The shows are one reason DH has selected Valor for his 100th Carnival cruise. But, there are so many other nice surprises onboard! We love the fun and sociable officers, the decor, layout, Captain's Diamond Party, the comfortable embark and debark, and the music. :)

We were on valor in nov. Spent a lot of time on lido. The music was horrible. A guy with a guitar played same songs every day. And then dj with no sail away type music. I put my head phones on to drown them out. Wondering as we are going back on valor in april

• 2 months later...
I did the Behind the Fun tour in December and we got to meet the state manager. She said that the plan is to have the full shows on Valor until at least 2017.

I hope til at least the end of January 2017!