Any photos of Infinity after her most recent dry dock?

EngSet

Check out my signature for quite a few, it will lead to some posts, and look for robthecruiser who posted more.

Link from signature:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2286374

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Hey, Jenna!

Reading your review again (and again!) brings back great memories of our short time together.

Rebecca is finishing up her scrapbook of this cruise as well as the B2B to Buenos Aires. There are still hundreds of photos and other stuff stacked on our dining room table ready to be added to two increasingly heavy albums.

Thanks for your hospitality and friendship. :)

Hey, Jenna!

Reading your review again (and again!) brings back great memories of our short time together.

Rebecca is finishing up her scrapbook of this cruise as well as the B2B to Buenos Aires. There are still hundreds of photos and other stuff stacked on our dining room table ready to be added to two increasingly heavy albums.

Thanks for your hospitality and friendship. :)

Hey Rob!

I only took a couple thousand photos, but I rarely print anymore. Send my best to Rebecca! Our plan is to go back and do Vlaparasio to BA in Jan 2018 and then Anartica, but maybe not on Celebrity, we're looking at small ships that actually land on the major part.

We're heading on Connie for two back to back crises in Novemebr, Rome to Istanbul, Istanbul to Abu Dhabi. We just snagged a great deal on that same aft cabin for the Suez cruise, better even than the one we had on Infinity! The cruises are likely to become mystery port cruises with stops scheduled in Israel, Istanbul, and Middle East likely to change. Our plan is to simply go with the flow, we've been to that part of the world but there is so much we didn't see. We have a few friends coming from Infinity as well as a few other cruises, at least 7 so far on the suez portion.

Can you post the link to Infinity Refirb pics?

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Hey Rob!

I only took a couple thousand photos, but I rarely print anymore. Send my best to Rebecca! Our plan is to go back and do Vlaparasio to BA in Jan 2018 and then Anartica, but maybe not on Celebrity, we're looking at small ships that actually land on the major part.

We're heading on Connie for two back to back crises in Novemebr, Rome to Istanbul, Istanbul to Abu Dhabi. We just snagged a great deal on that same aft cabin for the Suez cruise, better even than the one we had on Infinity! The cruises are likely to become mystery port cruises with stops scheduled in Israel, Istanbul, and Middle East likely to change. Our plan is to simply go with the flow, we've been to that part of the world but there is so much we didn't see. We have a few friends coming from Infinity as well as a few other cruises, at least 7 so far on the suez portion.

Can you post the link to Infinity Refirb pics?

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Absolutely! Here is the link - Infinity Rooftop Terrace

OP - I would be delighted to answer your questions.

Check out my signature for quite a few, it will lead to some posts, and look for robthecruiser who posted more.

Link from signature:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2286374

Happy sailing,

Jenna

I really enjoyed your Panama Canal/South America cruise review! Now it is on my list of "must-take" cruises! Just wish it was offered in the summer. Oh well, will just have to wait until retirement for that one!

I really enjoyed your Panama Canal/South America cruise review! Now it is on my list of "must-take" cruises! Just wish it was offered in the summer. Oh well, will just have to wait until retirement for that one!

Thanks! The summer is the rainy season, and very hot, stiflingly hot, not the net weather to go, though you may find a ship doing it.

I really recommend reading Path Between the Seas, you'll learn a lot of canal history, but so much more.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Thanks! The summer is the rainy season, and very hot, stiflingly hot, not the net weather to go, though you may find a ship doing it.

I really recommend reading Path Between the Seas, you'll learn a lot of canal history, but so much more.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

That makes sense about the weather. The only reason I want to go in the summer is because I am a teacher and my husband is a Principal so we are limited to when we can take our vacations. We have many more weeks to chose from than most people but we can't go any time of the year. I just look at it as an opportunity to make a list of cruises that we get to look forward to upon retirement...in about 20 years. :p