Adventure dry dock ?

maryjaden

I have booked the first cruise when AOS comes out of dry dock. I have heard bad reports about doing that, but it fits in with our schedule and am determined to have a great time! We are pretty laid back and what's not to love about being on a ship.

Has anyone heard what will be done to AOS during dry dock?

I have booked the first cruise when AOS comes out of dry dock. I have heard bad reports about doing that, but it fits in with our schedule and am determined to have a great time! We are pretty laid back and what's not to love about being on a ship.

Has anyone heard what will be done to AOS during dry dock?

Probably very similar to what has been done on Explorer and Voyager, but Royal has not publicly released any details.

If they do to the Adventure what they did on the Navigator these are some of the things to expect.

- Izumi restaurant on 14th floor where the card rooms were

- Removal of the nightclub on decks 4 & 5 - deck 4 will have inside state rooms - deck 5 will have Sabor restaurant

- Flow rider to be put on back of ship on deck 13 center , which means the miniature golf has to be reconfigured on starboard side, while the incline skating on port side will be removed for either lounging or part of golf course

- On deck 12 forward they may put in panorama staterooms with floor to ceiling window, which means there would be stairs leading up to a 13th deck for lounging - this would also mean that the walking/jogging track would go behind the sky bar and overlook the Solarium below on deck 11

- other changes may occur on the ship as well

But as Bob states, it is best to wait and see what happens.

If they do to the Adventure what they did on the Navigator these are some of the things to expect.

- Izumi restaurant on 14th floor where the card rooms were

- Removal of the nightclub on decks 4 & 5 - deck 4 will have inside state rooms - deck 5 will have Sabor restaurant

- Flow rider to be put on back of ship on deck 13 center , which means the miniature golf has to be reconfigured on starboard side, while the incline skating on port side will be removed for either lounging or part of golf course

- On deck 12 forward they may put in panorama staterooms with floor to ceiling window, which means there would be stairs leading up to a 13th deck for lounging - this would also mean that the walking/jogging track would go behind the sky bar and overlook the Solarium below on deck 11

- other changes may occur on the ship as well

But as Bob states, it is best to wait and see what happens.

For some reason, on Voyager and Explorer (same generation as AD), they did not put two restaurants in the Windjammer area. So I think they end up putting Giovanni's in the in the old nightclub location and switching the restaurant near WJ to Chops.