Quick Beverage Package Question

Zigggypup

Just a quick beverage package question. Do they discount them once you board the ship? Or is it easier just to order it online prior to boarding? Thanks in advance.

It seems some ships are trying out discounts for C&A members but you will not know until you board.

There have also been some threads recently about prices going up both on line and onboard.

It really is a crop shoot about now. Not sure anyone can give you concrete info.

Just a quick beverage package question. Do they discount them once you board the ship? Or is it easier just to order it online prior to boarding? Thanks in advance.

If you have onboard credit, then wait until you get onboard to purchase a package. Also, if you want to skip a day or two up front, you must purchase on board.

If you have onboard credit, then wait until you get onboard to purchase a package. Also, if you want to skip a day or two up front, you must purchase on board.

Thanks, I know about everything you mentioned. I was just wondering if their was any significant discount on board compared to ordering online prior to sailing.

Thanks, I know about everything you mentioned. I was just wondering if their was any significant discount on board compared to ordering online prior to sailing.

As was accurately mentioned above, it's a crap shoot.