Flight time\Seatac

souto

a noon flight gives you plenty of time.

My standard advice is .... both piers are about a 30 minute drive to SeaTac but give it an hour due to road/tunnel construction, city events and the usual congestion. For a domestic flight you should arrive 2 hrs prior to flight time. SeaTac is very busy in the summer, esp on weekends when thousands of cruise pax are told to show up at noon or later.

Backing into that, for a noon flight your ride should be leaving the pier by 9am.

BTW, you can use any TSA line at Seatac, not just the one closest to your gate, so if one line is super long, check out the others.

(there are taxis at the pier about $50, or Seattle Express is $15pp)

a noon flight gives you plenty of time.

My standard advice is .... both piers are about a 30 minute drive to SeaTac but give it an hour due to road/tunnel construction, city events and the usual congestion. For a domestic flight you should arrive 2 hrs prior to flight time. SeaTac is very busy in the summer, esp on weekends when thousands of cruise pax are told to show up at noon or later.

Backing into that, for a noon flight your ride should be leaving the pier by 9am.

BTW, you can use any TSA line at Seatac, not just the one closest to your gate, so if one line is super long, check out the others.

(there are taxis at the pier about $50, or Seattle Express is $15pp)

i will try to carry my lugagge and go assap,

thank you