Underwear washing on Reflection

Chardonnay Char

I bring a small mouth of DAWN, and wash out what is needed, and I do get free laundry. I have, over the years gone through many things from a Octopus hanger with many hooks to now days just some laundry hooks with a hook that can be hung from the ceiling light fixture etc NEVER AGAINST The WALLS. You can buy them on Amazon. On certain days/times my cabin might look like a Chinese laundry, and the room steward do not care.

Works for me.

I figure a few capfuls of Tide is just the right amount of soap to do all my laundry in one of the hot tubs late at night...just rinse in the pool.....

So this is why some of the hot tubs have more bubbles than others. No scrubbing needed either with all that agitation of the water!:D

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone. It is only a a 7 day cruise, but we are driving -- and stopping along the way, so it will be a longer trip. I will see that the bag costs and if too much, then I will wash by hand.

Most countries it is a challenge to find a laundry. Took ours in a small German town and got it back 20 minutes later! The only problem was they did not dry! Thus we hung about 40-50 things all over our room. All dry next morning.

Jeez, your underwear must be much bigger than mine :p. I travel with only carry on and still get daily underwear in my bag on a 7 night cruise along with a few nice cocktail dresses and some high heels.

I have washed 'littles' in the sink on longer cruises.

I bring a few clothes pegs and clip them to the balcony chairs. They are dry in a matter of hours if the sun is out.

To all of my underwear conscious CC friends: After all of these comments, I really don't know what to say. I did buy 6 new undies and I will be more careful around the hot tubs.

LOL! My DH has the same problem. It's the darn gym days...gotta pack extra pairs of undies do to all of the sweating. We're the balcony with the black or gray undies blowin' in the wind. :D

I would suggest that you bring enough. Why have to bother hand washing. Or pay on day three for a bag of laundry- typically you are offered a special one price for all the laundry that will fit in a bag. So you can also have other items washed and returned folded. About $30 per bag-

I would suggest that you bring enough. Why have to bother hand washing. Or pay on day three for a bag of laundry- typically you are offered a special one price for all the laundry that will fit in a bag. So you can also have other items washed and returned folded. About $30 per bag-

Yep, that's what we do. But we are also Elite, so we each get a coupon for one free bag of laundry during the cruise. So we may have to pay for one extra bag, depending on the length of the cruise ...

I don't send any of my tops to the laundry, however ... those I wash by hand. The ships laundry would be too hard on them, I think. I've got good underwear, but it can take it, and probably gets more thoroughly washed in the laundry. All of Mr. Chew's stuff goes to the laundry.

Yep, that's what we do. But we are also Elite, so we each get a coupon for one free bag of laundry during the cruise. So we may have to pay for one extra bag, depending on the length of the cruise ...

I don't send any of my tops to the laundry, however ... those I wash by hand. The ships laundry would be too hard on them, I think. I've got good underwear, but it can take it, and probably gets more thoroughly washed in the laundry. All of Mr. Chew's stuff goes to the laundry.

Actually if Elite and two are in cabin, you will each get a free bag of laundry on a one week cruise.