Family pizza making

ninel246

We did it on the getaway also. It was listed the daily. They provide the pizza crust and then you get to pick all the topping you want and pile it on. They place it in the pizza oven at La Cucina and call you when yours is hot and ready. They even had coloring sheets and crayons on the tables for the kids while you wait for your pizza to cook. We really enjoyed it. My 7 yo daughter thought it was great! We've also done the cupcake decorating as well!

We did it on the Jewel. It was listed in the Freestyle Daily. Personally, I wouldn't do it again. There was a long line and it seemed to take forever for the pizzas to cook (like almost an hour, as each batch of about 4 took maybe 10 minutes). On the plus, by the time my kids' pizzas were ready, they were actually somewhat hungry to eat them.

We just did both the pizza and cupcake decorating on the Jewel. They were listed in the daily and they were held in LaCucina. The pizza they have the dough (like a premade hard crust) and then the kids staff were behind a table with all the fixings. The kids chose the fixings, they got your name and then they went off and baked it. We each made a pizza and then one more for my mom.

Same with the cupcake making....same set up. The frosting was weird, but my daughter loved it.