Need Help Which Cruise

Hello,

We are looking at booking another cruise over 2016 Xmas Holiday Season. We are looking at Serenade 10 night Southern or Allure 10 Eastern. My concern is that the Serenade will be too small as they are love love love the Allure and Oasis. The Serenade is small and doesn't seem to have as much to do but would love to visit the southern Caribbean this time. We have kids 17. 15. 7 & 5. Please let me know your opinions if you have sailed either one with kids.

Thanks

Hello,

We are looking at booking another cruise over 2016 Xmas Holiday Season. We are looking at Serenade 10 night Southern or Allure 10 Eastern. My concern is that the Serenade will be too small as they are love love love the Allure and Oasis. The Serenade is small and doesn't seem to have as much to do but would love to visit the southern Caribbean this time. We have kids 17. 15. 7 & 5. Please let me know your opinions if you have sailed either one with kids.

Thanks

Either cruise would be great. I like the southern route slightly better than the eastern route. Serenade has to be a wonderful ship. I have sailed on all the Radiance class but her and we never have trouble finding entertainment on the Radiance class ships.

Honestly your decision is the ship or the ports. I agree with others, and for this cruise would take the Allure. Perhaps you can go the S. Caribbean at a later time, when the kids are not sailing with you.

BTW - have you sailed Xmas or NYE before? If not, you might have sticker shock!

enjoy

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

Yes we sail every year over Xmas/NYE holidays with my mom and dad. We would love to do southern but teens are worried ship will seem way too small after doing Allure and Oasis previously.

We sailed the Serenade for 12 nights over Xmas and New Years this past year. We had a great time and enjoyed the S Caribbean ports, but have to agree with the kids on this one. It is not that the ship is too small, but that the Allure class has so much more to offer for teens and young adults.

enjoy

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

How about Navigator of the seas?

I think Navigator would be better for the older kids than Serenade. She now has a Flowrider like on Freedom and Oasis classes.

Edited by clarea