Zaadam - Deck 1 cabin

ACHOI

Anyone has experience with cabin at the lowest deck ? Is it rocky especially

With the cabins in the front ? How about the noise ? We worry about getting seasick at the bottom deck. Thanks for any tips and info.

I have always felt less movement at the bottom of the ships and have stayed on these decks on other HAL ships. If you are mid ships, lower decks, I don't think you will have an issue with movement, or at least that's my experience.

Hope this helps.

General wisdom has it that low and mid-ship is best for no movement. The higher you are the more you can feel the movement of the ship.

Forward has more movement than aft.

Some noise both forward and aft from mechanical rooms.

On a ship you cannot get totally away for noise and movement, but some locations give you a better chance!

I have always felt less movement at the bottom of the ships and have stayed on these decks on other HAL ships. If you are mid ships, lower decks, I don't think you will have an issue with movement, or at least that's my experience.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for sharing your experience. The bottom deck doesn't seem to be a problem , but the cabin at the forefront may be a bit more jerky.

General wisdom has it that low and mid-ship is best for no movement. The higher you are the more you can feel the movement of the ship.

Forward has more movement than aft.

Some noise both forward and aft from mechanical rooms.

On a ship you cannot get totally away for noise and movement, but some locations give you a better chance!

Thanks for the heads up. We then have to expect some movement and noise in the Forward cabin despite it is the lowest floor.

For an outside stateroom, my favorite location is on the ship's bottom deck, mid-ship. Quite stable even in rough seas as compared to staterooms on higher decks and it is quiet.

A very forward cabin will give one more motion. But on mornings when in a port, you will have a built-in alarm clock when the bow thrusters or the anchor is used.