Beverage Package, Still sign the chit?

It varies from ship to ship and even from bar to bar on the same ship. Some times you get it to sign sometimes you don't. Some folks believe it's really the bar staff just giving you the opportunity to give an additional tip.

I think it depends on the ship/bartender. When I was on Adventure in 2015 we signed almost every time. On Grandeur in 2016, I asked to sign for it and the bartender said I didn't need to. I said I don't have any cash on me and would like to leave you a tip, he said in that case, I will print one for you...

Feeling a bit angry Booked to go on independance of the seas on the All inclusive package !!!

Nothing all inclusive about it the select package is just beer and wine so if I want anything else alcoholic will need to pay for upgrade

Is than not miss selling?? They should have put unlimited package not all inclusive not hapoy

Feeling a bit angry Booked to go on independance of the seas on the All inclusive package !!!

Nothing all inclusive about it the select package is just beer and wine so if I want anything else alcoholic will need to pay for upgrade

Is than not miss selling?? They should have put unlimited package not all inclusive not hapoy

I'm not sure where you saw all inclusive. There are several different packages offered, and the descriptions are right on the website. Did you book through Royal or a third party? Sometimes third parties "upsell" things a bit. Lesson here is to always do your homework.

You'll need to pay the difference to upgrade to the Premium or Ultimate Package

Premium is $10 per day more, Ultimate is $20 per day more .. multiplied by the number of days of the cruise. You can upgrade when you get onboard if you want to.

The select package also includes soft drinks

When booking the cruise, it is clearly laid out in the T&C that it's for a select drinks package

Also agree that it's to try and get an additional tip out of you.

Really aggravates me. IF I am going to give a tip to one of the servers, it will be towards the end of the cruise, not per drink when I've already paid the gratuity in the price of the drinks package. Big waste of paper to me.