Boat rental

YoungDiamond

Hey guys, it's been a minute. My wife and I are traveling to Sandals and a few nights at an airbnb. We want to rent a boat for a day or half day, if possible. For reference, we are used to renting in Destin, FL with ease. We just want to cruise around the island and maybe anchor at some beach. I tried googling rentals and couldn't find much. Thanks for any input.

Hey guys, it's been a minute. My wife and I are traveling to Sandals and a few nights at an airbnb. We want to rent a boat for a day or half day, if possible. For reference, we are used to renting in Destin, FL with ease. We just want to cruise around the island and maybe anchor at some beach. I tried googling rentals and couldn't find much. Thanks for any input.

There's little market for it hwre, thus little supply of such. Most day sails are with the crew aboard, more of a tour excursion. You may be allowed to help sail, but there's little demand for a half day uncrewed boat rental..... Uncrewed boat charters around here (most of the southern Caribbean) are multiple day rentals for a trip between islands or such.

You can ask with Jus' Sail, SeaSpray, Mystic Man, etc. I wouldn't expect much though... You may want to ask on TripAdvisor, which is CruiseCritic's sister site for land trips as you're not cruising, you're staying on the island. Regulars there may have other suggestions.. Good luck.

• 1 month later...

Take a look at the Moorings and DSL Yatching located in Rodney BayMarina. Though they may rent for more than a day or two.

http://www.dsl-yachting.com/

http://www.moorings.com/destinations/caribbean/st-lucia/st-lucia-sailing-charter