Carnival.com Booking Engine

TomAndJane

Maybe it is just me but when I go to Carnival.com and try to do a booking now it will not allow me to choose a specific State room. It picks it for me (even though I say I want to pick my own room), does not show the deck plan and will not allow me to change the room. Has anyone else experienced this? I am not a fan and may be calling them from now on to book if this keeps up. Not good!

TOm

I'm using Google Chrome. When I switched to Microsoft Edge it worked fine. In addition, when I go 'Incognito' with Chrome it works. I have removed history, etc. and still having issues with Chrome. Oh well, at least there is a work around.

Tom

It is now picking your room but if you click "Show More Options" in blue on the right side, more cabins will show up and it will give you a list of different cabins to choose from.

I still don't get that option when using safari on iPad. When using chrome on iPad it looks like always where you have the list of rooms on the right side and the room highlighted in green with the location. But I don't have the "show more option" on either browser.

I'm sure they will get it fixed at some point :rolleyes: