lost pvp

realtrip

Hi

I can not remember my pvp's extension and i only have his first name. How can i find him? I called carnival and the lady i spoke to said she can't see it ( but then she was also unable to answer any of my queries, so not to sure of her ability).

Should i call again and hope for someone else? On my reservation, i only see his first name.

Do you have a current active or recent past booking?

If you do, when you call back the 800 number give the service rep your booking number. They will be able to look up your reservation and see a unique 3 digit operator initial of who made your booking (for example L4P or VK7 or NBC). Ask the rep to look up those initials in something they have called RUP (Reservation Utility Program). They will then be able to tell you who booked your cruise along with a phone extension.

You should have received an e-mail confirmation when you booked the cruise. On the front page it should list the name of the PVP and an extension number. Check there for the ext. and call back.

Email confirmation for our current cruise does not list name of pvp.

You should be able to call customer service give them booking number and they can forward you to pvp.

I don't mean to hijack this thread but I'm wondering - I've never had a PVP - if I call the general 800 number that's NOT a PVP right, "just" customer service - how do I find a PVP? Is there a special number to call?

I don't mean to hijack this thread but I'm wondering - I've never had a PVP - if I call the general 800 number that's NOT a PVP right, "just" customer service - how do I find a PVP? Is there a special number to call?

I don't know - we got one without even asking. She called and called and called. I think she FINALLY gave up, thank goodness.

I want a PVP who wants to see ME happy...so far I've gotten those PVP's who want to make themselves and Carnival a mint without notice or care of what I need or want. I know a few things thanks to the savvy folks here at CC...I know what I DON'T need thanks to them..I'd like a good PVP..one will come along...

I have a great PVP and wouldn't use any one else. Now I' Diamond and don't get any price breaks but he does the best he can. The best part is when I'm done booking with him I know every think is correct I don't have to worry about name spelled wrong or any of that kind of stuff.