Ordering Bottled Water

All Bon Voyage purchases are handled like this. Just skip past it.

It will not let me skip it. Its requiring me to click who I'm sending it to and also requiring me to put a message on the card. That is just crazy. With so many people ordering water now you'd think you can place an order without sending a card with it.

It will not let me skip it. Its requiring me to click who I'm sending it to and also requiring me to put a message on the card. That is just crazy. With so many people ordering water now you'd think you can place an order without sending a card with it.

I order water for my cabin, and I have to do it as a gift from me to myself, with a message required for the card. It's just the way it is......

Have fun with it. I ordered cookies the other day and put a cookie monster quote. I've used Merry Christmas in April, Happy Hanukkah even though I do not celebrate that holiday, and funny quoted politicians and song lyrics. For my last water purchase, I put:

The day, water, sun, moon, night - I do not have to purchase these things with money.

-Plautus

So why did I pay $2.99 for this water?

Edited by RDPDGX

Write your future self a little note to enjoy your cruise [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

This is exactly what i do! Always give myself a big smile after finally getting on the boat. :D :D

This is exactly what i do! Always give myself a big smile after finally getting on the boat. :D :D

Lol. We should start a thread of things to write on the card. I could sure use some ideas on what to put in my parents water order. It's their first cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app