MDR menu

lostboys

All items on the menu in the main restaurants is included in your fare. No extra cost other than drinks. Coffee & tea no charge.

The menu in freedom dining is exactly the same as club dining.

Note you can use whichever restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea even if this is not the one you use in the evening. There is also the self service buffet restaurant as an alternative which is open most of the day.

Brian

They are shown on the menus on the website. They are the ones on the left hand side called P&O cruises favourites.

They are also shown more recently on the Britannia menus shown in post #6.

Brian

The links above are definately to the "old" menus, as many people have reported that the soup course is no longer shown separately but merged with the starters. BUT you can still have a starter and soup if that is your fancy!

In fact you can have whatever you want off the menu - if you want 2 starters and 2 desserts ( as well as main course) then just ask! Not that i have, but i have had 2 starters before, no main, and then dessert! And ask for cheese if you would like it...as well as dessert of you want.

I am sure some one has posted a copy of the new menus but I cant find it....it may have been on Facebook....

I thought I'd read that the 'favourites' had been reduced and incorporated into the main menu. Can anyone assist plse

JACKIE

The always on items have been reduced to just Steak as a main course, no salmon or chicken breast, starters are I think prawn cocktail, caesar salad, tomato soup. Desserts is bread and butter pudding I think, this was the case on Britannia in November last year.