Parking at Port Canaveral

tlecker

This will be my first time cruising out of Port Canaveral. Looking for any info of parking at hotel and taking a shuttle versus parking at the port.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The hotels park and stay are great in the area. I booked ours several months before and was able to get the room for one night, breakfast and 7 day parking with shuttle to and from the port for less than $100.

One "DAY" on our first cruise we did the same thing. This time we went with more "COMFORT" if you can get "INN" it's a great deal ;)

I've sailed out of Port Canaveral a lot. (Obviously from my signature. :D) We parked offsite once and never ever again. It was a pure nightmare. Another suggestion to save on the port parking is to stay at one of the participating area hotels that offer the 40% off coupons. We've done this before and it was great. Very convenient and a great savings. The list of participating hotels can be found here:

http://www.portcanaveral.com/PortCanaveral/media/Cruise-Assets/Parking-Voucher-Program_3.pdf

Somehow you're supposed to let the hotel know you need the voucher. I can't remember if you are supposed to book it as a special package or if you just ask for it. Seems like the time we did it we stayed on points and I asked at the front desk at check-in. It's been a couple years ago. I'd probably call the hotel directly and ask how to go about getting it.

Hope that helps. It's a nice option. For me, my 1 offsite experience was horrible enough to pay the full price of onsite port parking but a little savings sure sweetens the deal. :cool:

I've sailed out of Port Canaveral a lot. (Obviously from my signature. :D) We parked offsite once and never ever again. It was a pure nightmare. Another suggestion to save on the port parking is to stay at one of the participating area hotels that offer the 40% off coupons. We've done this before and it was great. Very convenient and a great savings. The list of participating hotels can be found here:

http://www.portcanaveral.com/PortCanaveral/media/Cruise-Assets/Parking-Voucher-Program_3.pdf

Somehow you're supposed to let the hotel know you need the voucher. I can't remember if you are supposed to book it as a special package or if you just ask for it. Seems like the time we did it we stayed on points and I asked at the front desk at check-in. It's been a couple years ago. I'd probably call the hotel directly and ask how to go about getting it.

Hope that helps. It's a nice option. For me, my 1 offsite experience was horrible enough to pay the full price of onsite port parking but a little savings sure sweetens the deal. :cool:

We booked the Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach with their "port parking rate". We were given a voucher at checkout to give to the port parking people. Cost us around $73 to park at the port. Extremely convenient and we were off the ship and on the road in just a few minutes. Will do it again if we cruise from there.

I agree with the above regarding the 40% off coupon when staying at a participating hotel. When checking out just ask for the parking voucher. They will give you the parking voucher attached to an extra hotel receipt that you need to give to the parking attendant for the discount. Have only used it at the new terminal. We drive through first and drop off all our luggage then my husband parks the car and meets me in the terminal. On the return he gets the car and then pick me up with our luggage in the waiting area. Couldn't be any easier or convenient.

• 4 weeks later...

We are at the holiday inn in Titusville presently and received our 40% discount voucher from the front desk. Down to hours now till we leave. The hotel is fairly new and pretty clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app