Transfer obc between cabins?

Jenn24101

We are booked with us in one room and minor kids across the hall. The kids cabin has a lot of obc due to price drops and I'm wondering if some can be transferred to our cabin. They have charging privileges extended from our account so it's all the same. I'm assuming we couldn't charge alcohol to their account that's why I want to switch.

I know last time we had leftover obc we just got a check on the last night anyway but would be convenient to have it switched. Is this something we can do on board?

We are booked with us in one room and minor kids across the hall. The kids cabin has a lot of obc due to price drops and I'm wondering if some can be transferred to our cabin. They have charging privileges extended from our account so it's all the same. I'm assuming we couldn't charge alcohol to their account that's why I want to switch.

I know last time we had leftover obc we just got a check on the last night anyway but would be convenient to have it switched. Is this something we can do on board?

Minors cant be in a room by themselves so you must have put at least one adult in there during booking to allow you to have 2 rooms. You should already be linked if both rooms were booked by you and paid for together as well. When you do your docs/check-in online it will ask you about how you want the billing setup and any OBC can be on one account. At least thats how we have done it previously.

If the two rooms are linked to one credit you'll use up the OBC as well. Otherwise probably not.

Go to Guest Services upon embarkation. They'll help you out.

OP ... if you are all on one account, all OBC will show in that account, so no worries. If you are still concerned about it, a quick visit to GS on embarkation will help.

Minors cant be in a room by themselves so you must have put at least one adult in there during booking to allow you to have 2 rooms. You should already be linked if both rooms were booked by you and paid for together as well. When you do your docs/check-in online it will ask you about how you want the billing setup and any OBC can be on one account. At least thats how we have done it previously.

Not so. ...

12 yrs and under can be directly next door or across the hall from guardians

13-17 yrs can be up to 3 cabins away

http://www.carnival.com/legal/minor-policy.aspx

This is false information.

From the Carnival website:

MINOR GUEST POLICY

Guests are required to be 21 years of age (on embarkation day) to travel on their own. Guest ages will be verified at embarkation. Guests not conforming to this policy will result in denied boarding and no compensation will be provided at embarkation.

Guests Under the Age of 21 MUST travel with a relative or guardian of 25 years of age or older

Guests 12 and younger

If the relative or guardian insists on booking separate staterooms, minors must either be directly across the hall or next door. Guests 12 and under may not be assigned to a balcony stateroom without a relative or guardian.

Guests 13 - 17 years of age

Can be booked up to 3 staterooms away from their relative or guardian.

Guests 18 – 20 years of age

Do not have any restrictions and may book whatever location they prefer.

My son's also have some obc (not much but every little bit helps!) for their room (which is right next to mine, they are teenagers) and I have linked their accounts to mine. I don't want to use their obc but I was wondering how this worked also. I have been planning on a visit to guest services to get their assistance.