Help please using a future cruise certificate

Freckles49

Thank you again everyone for posting advice. I really appreciate the time youve taken and I will keep you posted.

Jen

Thank you for the thread and to everyone for their advice.

I had an old Open Passage which I had previously tried unsuccessfully to assign to a Celebrity cruise.

I spoke to Captain's Club in UK and advised my TA and result - it has been assigned to a future cruise. My TA had to apply a little persuasion as apparently there have been rule changes since I purchased it.

Thanks to everybody.

Annie

Thank you for the thread and to everyone for their advice.

I had an old Open Passage which I had previously tried unsuccessfully to assign to a Celebrity cruise.

I spoke to Captain's Club in UK and advised my TA and result - it has been assigned to a future cruise. My TA had to apply a little persuasion as apparently there have been rule changes since I purchased it.

Thanks to everybody.

Annie

Good result.:D

Have heard from Celebrity and have both a name and phone number to ring once weve decided on a cruise.

I think the mistake I was making was putting my FCC number into the box next to the Captains Club no. on the website.

Celebrity explained that there is nowhere on the website booking page where you can enter a FCC and you have to ring them.

Which was the advice given here!

Thanks again.

Jen

Have heard from Celebrity and have both a name and phone number to ring once weve decided on a cruise.

I think the mistake I was making was putting my FCC number into the box next to the Captains Club no. on the website.

Celebrity explained that there is nowhere on the website booking page where you can enter a FCC and you have to ring them.

Which was the advice given here!

Thanks again.

Jen

Great result then.:D