Guarantied room

2hearted

I was just upgraded to a mini suite guarantee and was told I would be given a room when I board. How will the porter know where my luggage goes? Will I be assigned before then? Has this happened to anyone before? I sail on 3/26.

I was just upgraded to a mini suite guarantee and was told I would be given a room when I board. How will the porter know where my luggage goes? Will I be assigned before then? Has this happened to anyone before? I sail on 3/26.

Congratulations on a nice upgrade. Don't worry about your cabin number just yet, there's lots of time. If it doesn't show up on your MyNCL page before the cruise the porter (he'll be walking around at the pier with a clipboard) will have your assignment, he'll give you your luggage tags and you'll be all set.

Try to check NCL every couple of days and it's likely to show up a few days before you sail.

Enjoy your cruise.

Edited by All-ready2cruise

It will be assigned at ANY time between now your cruise date. Check often. Reprint your eDocs after you see a cabin # assigned and print your luggage tags at that time. If by some reason they have not assigned it by the time you leave home just tell this to the bag porters at the pier. I think the majority of times it will be assigned before you arrive at the pier.

Edited by MeHeartCruising