suite breakfast in crown grill on the ruby

jslatt4570

On the Ruby they converted Sabatini's to the Crown Grill, so the location, window seating and support kitchen are the same. The decorations are different but the laid-back breakfast ambiance is still there. Just got off last week, enjoyed every morning of fresh squeezed juice, and anything you can dream up for breakfast!

On the Ruby they converted Sabatini's to the Crown Grill, so the location, window seating and support kitchen are the same. The decorations are different but the laid-back breakfast ambiance is still there. Just got off last week, enjoyed every morning of fresh squeezed juice, and anything you can dream up for breakfast!

Slow down a second...the deck plans say that they converted Sabatini's into SHARE by Curtis Stone (deck 16 aft), and Crown Grill is still Crown Grill (deck 7 mid-aft). Are you saying that's incorrect, and the Crown Grill is now up on 16/aft?

Slow down a second...the deck plans say that they converted Sabatini's into SHARE by Curtis Stone (deck 16 aft), and Crown Grill is still Crown Grill (deck 7 mid-aft). Are you saying that's incorrect, and the Crown Grill is now up on 16/aft?

Think he meant the suite breakfast was moved to the CG.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

That must have been an awfully fast conversion. On Feb 29th the Share restaurant was in the same location as the old Sabatini's. The Crown grill was where it always was and that is where the suite breakfast was held.

My apologies, I stand corrected. I confused the layout on the Ruby for our recent visit on the Grand. I forgot the Crown Grill is located on deck 7 on the Ruby and on the Grand that space is occupied by Sabatini's.

With that said; the Crown Grill prepared the suite breakfast with all of the pleasures Sabatini's could provide.

Edited by Cobraman