possible March 2017 Enchantment cruise, tell me your likes and dislikes

Hello all,

We are planning an all girls cruise in March 2017 possibly on Enchantment of the seas (4 day leaves on march 6th out of Miami)...

there will be a group of us gals ranging from 20 years old to late 50's

Ports of call are Nassau, Coco Cay, and Key West (no days at sea)

What is the weather/temps like in early March for these areas

What are your likes and dislikes about the ship....

thanks!

Enchantment is a great ship. Because the ship was cut and "stretched", she has one of the best pool decks for a ship that size. Solarium is nice but can get really hot and stuffy.

Weather and seas cannot be predicted in advance, let alone a year in advance.

Looks like you may be sailing during spring breaks. If so, Ship will be crowded with families and college kids.

Enjoy

Enchantment is a great ship. Because the ship was cut and "stretched", she has one of the best pool decks for a ship that size. Solarium is nice but can get really hot and stuffy.

Weather and seas cannot be predicted in advance, let alone a year in advance.

Looks like you may be sailing during spring breaks. If so, Ship will be crowded with families and college kids.

Enjoy

Thanks for the feedback...I was looking for the average temps really for those areas, I know weather cant be predicted that far in advance....I already told my group to be prepared for spring breakers as its a shorter cruise and we are traveling during the 20 year olds spring break...we are a bunch of easy going, go with the flow, have some drinks, just wanna have a good time kind of people, so the kids/families wont bother us as well all have kiddos and such anyways :)

Thanks for the feedback...I was looking for the average temps really for those areas, I know weather cant be predicted that far in advance....I already told my group to be prepared for spring breakers as its a shorter cruise and we are traveling during the 20 year olds spring break...we are a bunch of easy going, go with the flow, have some drinks, just wanna have a good time kind of people, so the kids/families wont bother us as well all have kiddos and such anyways :)

Then I suspect you have selected a good ship!

M

I went on Enchantment last May (3 day trip). It's a nice smaller ship to be on. I did have one day at sea which was nice to relax. Since you don't have any days at sea, you won't be on it as much. During the day, you'll probably be off the ship so you don't have to worry about getting chairs by the pool.

In the evenings, they had great shows. My favorites are any comedians they have on ship and love and marriage game show (you don't have to be a couple to go and watch..I'm always cruising with friends). It's hilarious. They always have a 70's theme night which is fun---great music to dance to. Some crew dress as the village people.

I love the windjammer food (buffet) for each meal. I rarely go to the main dining hall.

Since you are going during Spring Break...you will see rowdy people...but you can't blame them. They are just having a good time!

Went last year in late March with a friend to celebrate her milestone birthday. Great time for two gals traveling together. Pros- lots of chairs around the pool (especially upper level), solarium, and evening fun. Cons- they sat us in the dining room with a family of 4 and a couple celebrating an anniversary. That was awkward. Had a much different experience on the Grandeur (all pairs of ladies together). We originally booked an ocean view and took an upsell offer on a balcony for $60. We are from Michigan so weather in March was ideal. Highs in the 80's in the Bahamas. Enjoyed Barefoot Beach on CocoCay all day. Purchased a day pass to the British Colonial in Nassau. No Key West that trip but have been there before. Lots to do and see just walking around.