Liberty Of The Seas 3/6 - 3/13 Cruise Compasses

mb125

We did the dune buggys through cozumelcruiseexcursions.com , day pass at Royalton White Sands Trelawny , and rented a private sailboat from Mainstay in Grand Cayman. I'd be happy to answer questions if anyone is interested or has booked these excursions.

Here are a few photos of the ship for your enjoyment.

cruise1.jpg

pool area with movie screen

cruise5.jpg

slides

cruise10.jpg

flowrider

cruise17.jpg

splash away bay with a baby splash zone to the left (children must be a certain height to use these slides but I cannot remember the measurement)

cruise3.jpg

flowrider / slides

cruise2.jpg

rock climb

cruise19.JPG

seafood pasta

cruise20.JPG

lemon meringue

cruise6.jpg

paella by the pool was moved into the Windjammer due to the windy days we had

cruise14.jpg

giant apple pie and ice-cream

cruise15.jpg

garlic shrimp in the MDR

cruise16.jpg

tiramisu in the MDR

Edited by mb125
add

Thank you for the link. It really looks amazing. How was the beach? Did you snorkel?

Unfortunately it was soo windy, they did not allow anyone to go out. But, the lifeguards on the beach did tell us that there is a reef just beyond the small island pictured with great snorkeling.

For some good snorkeling, if you go to Grand Cayman, stop by a bar/restaurant called Rackems. It's a short walk from the port so you can stop by at the end of your trip. There, you can enter the water from their deck for awesome snorkeling. You will see lots of huge tarpon swimming around and if you are adventurous, a little swim out and you can check out the Cali wreck. The food is also really good here.

Thanks for the pictures and daily activities schedules. We'll be on the Liberty April 17th, same itinerary. A question for you. I do not see the Mystery Dinner listed anywhere on the daily schedules. Do you know if they had one your sailing? We initially booked it for ours, because it said it was on the Jamaica night. We didn't get any updates about changes, and when I checked the other day, it shows it on departure day (day 1). Now we're double booked for dinner. Any help would be appreciated. :confused:

Thanks for the pictures and daily activities schedules. We'll be on the Liberty April 17th, same itinerary. A question for you. I do not see the Mystery Dinner listed anywhere on the daily schedules. Do you know if they had one your sailing? We initially booked it for ours, because it said it was on the Jamaica night. We didn't get any updates about changes, and when I checked the other day, it shows it on departure day (day 1). Now we're double booked for dinner. Any help would be appreciated. :confused:

Sorry I dont recall which day it was on. But from other posts I saw it was often on the first day.

THANK you!!

which formal night is lobster night? we want to skip 1 formal night.

Lobster night is the second formal night which is Thursday. The first formal night, Monday, is the Saffron Menu.

Thanks for the info and pictures. What's the name of the Jamaican resort? We were planning on hanging at margaritaville in the port. I didn't think there was an option like this so close! Did you have them transport you?

Its the Royalton White Sands, Trelawny. You can get a taxi inside the port to take you there roundtrip for 20$ per person. If you book through https://jamaicacruiseexcursions.com/FalmouthBeachBreak.htm , they also offer the same price transportation that you can pre-book.

Thanks - looking at the compasses, we have the same ports but our itinerary is reversed. Crazy.

By the way - we're neighbors. Saw you are Garland - we live on the Garland/Richardson/Firewheel area. How was your drive to Galveston? Seems to take us about 5 hours.