Drink Package on Cruise Ticket

smitty1952

LOL - I printed my cruise ticket and it shows that I have a 10 drink package. I didn't purchase a drink package.

A call to MSC and I was told the package was an error which they would honor.

Sounds like you need to call MSC and verify that they have a record of your package.

I just printed my cruise for the Divina and it doesn't show that I bought any Drink packages.Are their any proof that you had bought it.I bought 12 at $84 each ,so I getting a little worried.

when I booked mine I received an email confirming the purchase. This was just last month.

I've got the same issue with my purchases not showing in the document package. However, I can see it online and have taken a copy of that. In addition I'll bring copies of the confirmation emails.

I would not have known that they might be on there except for these boards, so I'm going to leave well enough alone. I've never had an issue with MSC actually delivering... it's just their IT operations that are iffy.

When are you sailing? We're on in 2.5 weeks, so I'll try to come back and post if we ran into any issues.

Edited by mikesteg

I called MSC and they said just bring my conf#,but I will carry my credit card statement also. Thanks

I Just ordered my drink pkg. and final payment was done. I will just take the CC receipt. I have done it in the past.No problems. You get a book of vouchers for your drinks.