Crown and Chocolate Shakes?, Soda Card or Where To Go?

drisinger

CHOCOLATE SHAKES ON THE CROWN PRINCESS

Princess is not saying if this is offered anywhere but it is a big wish of my 15 year old son. (not concerned about the soft serve ice cream)

I was on this ship last year, THE CROWN PRINCESS, and can almost recall this at the International Cafe when I was getting my coffee. Maybe, but I don't know? :confused:

Anyway, can anyone chime in on where a kid can get a good shake and if they need an $8 a day soda card or if it's going to be a room charge from a venue somewhere and how much$ or if he can just go and order one free somewhere.

If they are available, is it at night time too? Shining any light here on any of this would be real sweet.

I think I better get this figured out before we sale in 2 weeks!!:D

Thanks for any inside scoops!!

They are available from the Ice Cream stand on the Lido deck, which is normally open 11 AM to 11 PM. You can purchase them one at a time or buy the Soda and More card.

While Princess has removed all references to milk shakes from the description of the Soda and More card and the description of the Soft Serve on Deck stand on the Inclusive Dining page, all reports from on board are that shakes are still being sold on all the ships they have always been available on (excluding Pacific, Royal and Regal which never offered them).

Edited by fishywood