Refund and Future cruise certificate

Iamthesea

Hoping someone can answer. I asked on my Roll Call for the 2/12-2/22 cruise but that forum seems to be dead. :rolleyes:

We received our refund (25% of our missed days) on our Visa. The refund came in 2 payments on our statement. $1500 in one and over $300 in the other. Anyone know why the refund is separated like that? More curious than anything. ;)

Also, we are to receive a 25% off Future cruise certificate. Have not seen anything in the mail or by email. Does anyone have experience with getting these or how is it handled. Anyone from our cruise receive one yet?

Just guessing they split the initial payment and final payment.

We had a 25% off from the Insignia cancellation. There was no specific paper your credit is your old booking number. We had our TA handle the credit as we applied it to an already booked cruise.

I don't know about that with the refund.

So are you saying that we will not be getting a paper certificate and all I do is give them my old booking number when/if booking another cruise and the 25% will be taken off the new cruise?

Hoping someone can answer. I asked on my Roll Call for the 2/12-2/22 cruise but that forum seems to be dead. :rolleyes:

We received our refund (25% of our missed days) on our Visa. The refund came in 2 payments on our statement. $1500 in one and over $300 in the other. Anyone know why the refund is separated like that? More curious than anything. ;)

Also, we are to receive a 25% off Future cruise certificate. Have not seen anything in the mail or by email. Does anyone have experience with getting these or how is it handled. Anyone from our cruise receive one yet?

We were also on the February 12th cruise (we were your neighbors on the left) and I have already used my future cruise credit on a June 14th cruise out of Lisbon. I called guest relations and they told me the value of my credit and instructed me to let my TA know I had a credit due. It was applied to my statement within an hour of letting my TA know I had a credit from my cruise.

I also wanted to thank you for posting the pictures of your room after it was "cleaned" on our February cruise. After I got off the ship I had wished I had pictures because I knew no one would be able to visualize how bad it was without really seeing it. I just wish I had a picture of the worker wearing a face mask, rubber boots, gloves, and a special outfit spraying the video poker machine next to my husband.

Pat