When are FTTF/Shore Excursions Usually Available to Book? | Carnival Miracle

My family is sailing on Miracle in February, and I'm wondering when I might expect to see excursions/FTTF available for our sailing? I read somewhere (can't remember) that they're typically made available 12-18mos before sailing, but ours still says "We are still scheduling shore excursions for this sailing. Please check back in a few days to start planning a memorable vacation." when I visit Book Shore Excursions in my booking. Do you have recent experiences that might give some insight into when they'll become available? Does Carnival typically send an email or something when they become available to book, or do I need to just continue to stalk the site multiple times each day? We really want to secure FTTF, as I think it will alleviate a couple concerns related to my son's special needs. :)

I read that they are still working on contracts with vendors and excursions should be posted sometime between mid March and April. No e-mails that I know of and so you get to be a stalker. I have one booked for the Magic in April of next year and it is the same way with excursions.

We are having the same problem for our Conquest cruise in Feb. We have always booked well over a year in advance and have never not had excursions available when we booked. This is a first after 8 cruises with Carnival. We too are looking to snag FTTF.

I'm stalking too! We have been able to book further out than 6-8 months. It has usually been around 12 months or so for us. Of course, this is the furthest out I have booked a cruise before and it is frustrating.

I'm being a stalker right along with you lol. My cruise is Oct 2017 and only 1 excursion showing. I want to purchase FTTF.

Also I'm sailing out of New Orleans which has the staggered check in times. My understanding is you select your check-in time when completing online check-in. I've completed my online check-in but nowhere did it let me select a time. Maybe it's too soon for selecting check -in times? Anyone else have any knowledge of this process?

True, FTTF usually appear about 6 months out from sail date. Then once the allotted number have sold, they are gone for awhile. About 1- 2 months out you may see it open up for a few more. Then a week or so later if they decide to open any more, it may pop up again. I got mine 2 weeks ago or so and we sail on April 16th. I was able to pick a time before then when I was completing my documents online. I had already picked 10-10:30. My FTTF would pre-empt that anyway I believe.

Edited by BigEasyCC

Fellow stalker here for our Feb Freedom cruise. Guess I'llb be checking daily until FTTFshows up :-) Don't see why they can't put up a block of FTTF now for booking. I'm sure they have a pretty good idea how many they will be selling. Maybe they are'negotiating'" with themselves to raise the price again?

Edited by Raxter54

True, FTTF usually appear about 6 months out from sail date. Then once the allotted number have sold, they are gone for awhile. About 1- 2 months out you may see it open up for a few more. Then a week or so later if they decide to open any more, it may pop up again. I got mine 2 weeks ago or so and we sail on April 16th. I was able to pick a time before then when I was completing my documents online. I had already picked 10-10:30. My FTTF would pre-empt that anyway I believe.

Again, not necessarily. We were able to book our FTTF for our last cruise almost a year out. So, it definitely varies.

Again, not necessarily. We were able to book FTTF for our last cruise almost a year out. So, it definitely varies.

It does definitely vary. I was able to book FTTF 11 months out and only a handful of others were available at that time. At about 9 months out, there were several pages available.

I have been stocking their website multiple times a day trying to secure FTTF for my January sailing. So far there is still only 1 excursion showing up. I am getting impatient! lol.

LOL, same here! I booked our very first cruise ever on the Breeze for Jan 1 and have been stalking the site since I booked...I am also getting impatient as I want the FTTF as well as possibly the excursions but like yours only 1 is showing and its the zipline in cozumel

I have been stocking their website multiple times a day trying to secure FTTF for my January sailing. So far there is still only 1 excursion showing up. I am getting impatient! lol.

Same here. Going on the Breeze in late Jan, and the only excursion so far is a Cozumel ziplining/snorkeling combo... :(

We are having the same issue for a February 2017 cruise on the Glory. I've been checking the site a couple times per week...but my question is... Do the excursions really sell out so quickly that I need to keep checking this frequently?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We are having the same issue for a February 2017 cruise on the Glory. I've been checking the site a couple times per week...but my question is... Do the excursions really sell out so quickly that I need to keep checking this frequently?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Only the FTTF, as far as i know....

Hmmm. It's interesting there's such a variance in when they're made available. I guess I'll just keep stalking and hope to snap up the FTTF soon. :)

In our case, we booked our 31 Jan 2016 in late March 2015, and bought FTTF when we booked. About a month later ou niece and her hubby decided they wanted to join us. After about 3 weeks of lurking I snagged one for them. In early September, SIL and her hubby decided they wanted to go, too. No FTTF were available until about 3 weeks after final payment was due. If there is any rhymn or reason to when they become available, I don't see it. Persistent lurking will usually produce fruit...

• 1 month later...