Advice on booking a group of 10+ rooms

I have never had good luck using a TA. I have been promised ship board credit that I never received. One TA took days to get back to me. So lately I have been booking direct with RCCL. Do you have advice on where to look for a good TA

I have never had good luck using a TA. I have been promised ship board credit that I never received. One TA took days to get back to me. So lately I have been booking direct with RCCL. Do you have advice on where to look for a good TA

I can understand this....so...call the groups booking department with RCI.

Unfortunately we can not give you information on TAs as it is against CCs policies.

I will say this tho, look up some on the internet, read their reviews, then call a few of the ones you like what you read. Ask lots of questions, cancellation fees, perks, price match before/after final payment, whatever you can think of. If they do not have an answer for you or they won't provide you with an email detailing the the prices/amenities, move on to the next one.

I did a full request for proposal with RCCL, Carnival, NCL and Princess. RCCL was by FAR the most responsive, easiest to work with, and offered the best incentives. For the 2017 cruise, I didn't even bother checking the other lines. I just went back to the people I've been working with at RCCL.