New suite class system

I've never before thought the higher prices for a suite class room would be worth it for me. But with the benefits with Star or Sky class, I can see it being worth it to me now. I still don't know for sure if I'd be willing to spend that much more to cruise, but it's the first time I've thought "well, maybe?". [emoji6] I mean with Star class, it truly makes the whole ship all inclusive.

People will go nuts on this thread. For us we are booking the same stateroom regardless of any changes from RCCL. It will be very interesting as others experience the new changes.

There's an 80% chance I'll keep booking the inside or outside I've been booking. But that number was at a 95% chance. My mom raised me to be a cheapskate so the chances are still low. But it's fun to dream with looking at these new perks.

Since our first sailing we have booked GS or better on RCI. We can only travel once a year at this time of our lives......so why not go for the gusto.

It is what works for us and whatever works for others they do.

Now that the new perks are going into effect, we will see what impact it will have on the cost increase......

It is what it is.

Now as we are getting closer to retirement we will modify our cabin selection so we can cruise more often in those golden years.

Safe travels.

We originally booked a crown loft suite but when the new perks came out upgraded to a sky loft suite. With the free dining, free drink package, tips included, free wifi, and a $1020.00 onboard credit from our TA it wasn't much more. Totally worth it for us and I'm excited to see what the genie will add to our experience.

We originally booked a crown loft suite but when the new perks came out upgraded to a sky loft suite. With the free dining, free drink package, tips included, free wifi, and a $1020.00 onboard credit from our TA it wasn't much more. Totally worth it for us and I'm excited to see what the genie will add to our experience.

For my trip it would be over 4000. No way we'd recoup that with the perks going from sky class to star class.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm curious how the free wifi works. Is it for one device or everyone in the suite? It is still listed to purchase on my cruise planner at buy one get one half off. I don't want to pay for it and then have to wait for a refund.