question about last best party night on a cruise

rhume55

Wifey and I were on a cruise a couple years back, and the last night of the cruise was Saturday night (with disembarking on Sunday morning).

Thing is, Friday night we hung out quietly in our room, anticipating a fun "party night" on Saturday night.

But Saturday night came and all the discos and stuff were empty. I guess Saturday night everyone was in their room packing for the disembarkation Sunday morning.

QUESTION 1: On a cruise that disembarks on Sunday morning, is Friday night always the "big" party night, with a quiet Saturday night?

QUESTION 2: On a cruise that disembarks on Saturday morning, is Thursday night always the "big" party night, with a quiet Friday night?

after 50 odd cruises, sailing several times on the same ship i several cases I can say one thing for sure .... every cruise is different with no rhyme or reason.

We've repeated cruises cuz the first one was so much fun and next time out the crowd is a dud ..... first time disco hoppin past 2 AM and next time empty by 11 .....

ya just never know . . . .

after 50 odd cruises, sailing several times on the same ship i several cases I can say one thing for sure .... every cruise is different with no rhyme or reason.

We've repeated cruises cuz the first one was so much fun and next time out the crowd is a dud ..... first time disco hoppin past 2 AM and next time empty by 11 .....

Big Ditto. :D

Same ship, same itinerary, same time of year, some cruises were very social and lots of people out and about enjoying at night and other cruises very quiet. No way to predict. We sailed the same ship(s) a great many time and every cruise was different.

This is what we have noticed also.