Sugarcane Mojito Bar

Little confused about the drink menu. Mojito flight is priced at $15 with a 20% discount having the Ultimate Beverage Package. I thought the UBP was good for drinks up to $15 and one just pays the difference in anything higher. Am I missing something here? :confused: Thanks Gerry.

Edited by buckeye rob

Little confused about the drink menu. Mojito flight is priced at $15 with a 20% discount having the Ultimate Beverage Package. I thought the UBP was good for drinks up to $15 and one just pays the difference in anything higher. Am I missing something here? :confused: Thanks Gerry.

Yes you are, mojito/martini flights and beer/cider buckets are not included in UBP, only single drinks. You can order any of the mojitos on the flight as individual full size versions and have them completely included in UBP.

Yes you are, mojito/martini flights and beer/cider buckets are not included in UBP, only single drinks. You can order any of the mojitos on the flight as individual full size versions and have them completely included in UBP.

Perfect ! That solves that little mystery of my life. :) Thanks. Gerry.

Edited by buckeye rob

I was gonna say...why not just make your own flight and order the mojitos with your UBP.

Terrible idea !! That means 2-3 times the liquor times free . Or....... $12 (20 % disc.) for 6 -3oz. samplers. HEY !! I like the way you think. ;) Gerry