Whisper WC.6. Singapore to Dubai

duct tape

You just cannot resist the temptation to poke your nose in can you. By the way, Fernando says you are a figment of your own imagination.

It's a forum, and I was simply trying to be friendly. An olive branch. My mistake.

Your second rather nasty comment is just wierd.

Anyway, no hard feelings from me, have a nice day,

Jeff

Edited by UKCruiseJeff

Off the coast of Pakistan this morning, and that's as close as we need to get.

Walking yesterday evening I bumped into security bacofoiling the low level lights on deck 9 in preparation for going dark and pirate watching.

Finally came first (joint) at trivia yesterday.

You just cannot resist the temptation to poke your nose in can you. By the way, Fernando says you are a figment of your own imagination.

Has Fernando fully recovered from his accident? Has he returned to duties yet?Hope he soon resumes his CD duties we have a lot of respect for him . Enjoy your cruise.

Dear MJN1

Apologies - have only just read your posting re the abortive meet & mingle on our recent cruise on the Shadow.

As you now know, we did not get the invitation for the amended date, but we are more upset that we did not get to meet all our fellow cruisers on the 3605 voyage on the Shadow. Hopefully we will meet on another SS cruise in the future. Our next one is on the Wind in May from Monte Carlo to Tower Bridge.

We have just posted our review of this cruise - yet to be published - but are horrified to realise that there are virtually 90% of the ports which do not appear on "their list". I have emailed them to ascertain the reason. No wonder cruisers who want some information on ports are unable to find out anything!

Apologies to all the WCers on whose thread, I have inadvertently gate crashed.

Am enjoying all your news - keep it coming.

Kindest regards

Master Echo

Dear MJN1

Apologies - have only just read your posting re the abortive meet & mingle on our recent cruise on the Shadow.

As you now know, we did not get the invitation for the amended date, but we are more upset that we did not get to meet all our fellow cruisers on the 3605 voyage on the Shadow. Hopefully we will meet on another SS cruise in the future. Our next one is on the Wind in May from Monte Carlo to Tower Bridge.

Is that a back to back 2616 and 2617 ? I shall either go to the Dartford Crossing Bridge (about 6pm - with my drone to film) Or at London Bridge either in front on the Belfast on the North side, or from the Sky Garden which I imagine would give spectacular views coming up the Thames, then under the bridge to moor next to the Belfast. I guarantee you will enjoy this experience.

We have just posted our review of this cruise - yet to be published - but are horrified to realise that there are virtually 90% of the ports which do not appear on "their list". I have emailed them to ascertain the reason. No wonder cruisers who want some information on ports are unable to find out anything!

I have to admit I dont find it to be the easiest site to find info. Look forward to the review. I've only got a few days now before we set off. Can't wait!