Ncl epic priscilla cancelled

dorisdoris1

Two cruises ago we received notice that all our comedy res. as well as Legally Blonde were cancelled( my kid wanted to go to LB, not me) and could be rebooked once in board.

We had no problem getting the Legally Blonde reserv. using iConcierge and had the human concierge schedule Headliners.

Maybe they are changing the night of the show, as was the case with us and LB, or something else. Just do it when you get there. Don't let a small glitch put a damper on your trip-yikes!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

just received an email cancelling our Priscilla April 10,and not permitted to rebook it until we board...customer services not interested..not a good start really:confused:

I would call back and speak to another customer service person and try to rebook, seems like you get different answers depending on who you are speaking to. Worth a shot.

I would call back and speak to another customer service person and try to rebook, seems like you get different answers depending on who you are speaking to. Worth a shot.

We are travelling with friends she too was given the same info,its also completely gone from the pre bookable options..makes me wonder if it was an overbooking to if its totally cancelled for our sailing

We received the email today for our reservations for Priscilla AND Burn the Floor. It seems that they've just changed the times, as I was able to rebook at another time and NCL hasn't sent out an email saying they cancelled the shows like they did when they cancelled Legally Blonde.

We received the email today for our reservations for Priscilla AND Burn the Floor. It seems that they've just changed the times, as I was able to rebook at another time and NCL hasn't sent out an email saying they cancelled the shows like they did when they cancelled Legally Blonde.

Very frustrating and not impressed with the customer service at all,glad you got to rebook x

just received an email cancelling our Priscilla April 10,and not permitted to rebook it until we board...customer services not interested..not a good start really:confused:

Hello, we are on the same cruise. I have Priscilla scheduled for April 12th and it is still on for that day. 7 PM Show.

Hello, we are on the same cruise. I have Priscilla scheduled for April 12th and it is still on for that day. 7 PM Show.

Thankyou,we have had no luck and customer services just aren't bothered at all,booked all our dining around our other reservations and am now a week on hugely unimpressed tbh..its not our first NCL last year was seamless. Just hope they up their game once onboard as we have had a few niggles

Enjoy the show:)

Sorry to hear about troubles with booking for folk. I hope all gets sorted out. We are on board fromthe 17th April. If we do get booked......how long does the show last. I sympathise if dining had been arranged and time of show changed. That why I'd love to know how long the show lasts.

Thanks to all. Deeko

Just book from your cabin on the tv as soon as you get in the room and before you unpack.. Seems to happen a lot as they keep rescheduling shows or adding and moving things out of the clubs if they are permanently overcrowded.

Just book from your cabin on the tv as soon as you get in the room and before you unpack.. Seems to happen a lot as they keep rescheduling shows or adding and moving things out of the clubs if they are permanently overcrowded.

Thankyou will try that