Specialty Restaurants on RC

Hi all,

This will be the first time for my group on RC. I am looking at the specialty restaurants and I am getting a little confused. They all say "From $$$". Does that mean that the price changes depending on what you order? :confused:

I am used to it being "$xx" and everything is covered but the tip and drinks. In other words, a flat rate.

So how does these "three dinner packages" work then? I also assume that if our party is three people, we each have to get a package, the one package won't cover us all for one dinner...

Hi all,

This will be the first time for my group on RC. I am looking at the specialty restaurants and I am getting a little confused. They all say "From $$$". Does that mean that the price changes depending on what you order? :confused:

I am used to it being "$xx" and everything is covered but the tip and drinks. In other words, a flat rate.

So how does these "three dinner packages" work then? I also assume that if our party is three people, we each have to get a package, the one package won't cover us all for one dinner...

It's confusing because some restaurants are a flat fee, one is flat fee plus extra for some items, one is flat fee for one type of food and per item for other types of food, and some are all priced per item. I believe the dining package covers the restaurants that are priced per item by giving you a $30 credit there.

I believe every person has to have their own package.

Edited by clarea

Hi all,

I would not call the cruise line as each time you call you will get a different answer.

The problem is that I am going on Harmony of the Seas, and no one has cruised on her yet... :p

The ship has (and what they say):

150 Central Park (From $44.00)

Chops (From $42.90)

Izumi - (A La Carte)

Jamie's Italian (From $33.00)

Sabor (From $0.00)

Solarium Bistro (From $22.00)

Wonderland (From $53.90)

The problem is that I am going on Harmony of the Seas, and no one has cruised on her yet... :p

The ship has (and what they say):

150 Central Park (From $44.00)

Chops (From $42.90)

Izumi - (A La Carte)

Jamie's Italian (From $33.00)

Sabor (From $0.00)

Solarium Bistro (From $22.00)

Wonderland (From $53.90)

My guess (and it is a guess) is that you pay a fixed fee at most of these restaurants, but each menu has at least one "upsell" item that could make your actual cost higher.