Mr Sanchos

appletinine

Just got off the Breeze today and we were at Mr Sancho's on Thursday. The AI has tons of tables that all have umbrellas (you're "assigned" one at arrival). The beach chairs don't have umbrellas, but I did see a sign that said you could rent them, but that was on the pay as you go side, so not sure about AI. They do have a Facebook page and they reply very quickly if you ask.

We spent a lot of time going between our table, the water inflatables, the pools, and the bars that we didn't really spend much time at the beach chairs. There are a lot of shaded/covered areas to escape to if you want to get out of the sun.

We absolutely loved it there! Have fun!

I would have a couple questions about Mr Sanchos if someone could help. 1) Our group will have some teens and young teens, Is Mr Sanchos good for them? 2) Also does anyone know if they use filtered water for the ice and drinks? Have always been told to look out for Montezuma's Revenge and only drink pre-packaged while in Mexico,

I would have a couple questions about Mr Sanchos if someone could help. 1) Our group will have some teens and young teens, Is Mr Sanchos good for them? 2) Also does anyone know if they use filtered water for the ice and drinks? Have always been told to look out for Montezuma's Revenge and only drink pre-packaged while in Mexico,

I did not enjoy our trip to Mr. Sanchos, so I will leave the first unanswered.

As to the second, we never have had an issue in Cozumel at any of the beach clubs including Mr. Sanchos. They all say they use filtered water for the drinks and ice.

Any of the beach clubs with the water toys - Sanchos, Playa Mia, Paradise Beach - will be good for your teens. It mostly depends upon if you want All-inclusive (food/drinks) or not.

All of the tourist spots n Coz use purified water for ice and cooking -- never had a problem with the ice. but there might have been some bad lime juice in that 12th margarita that made me feel so bad.

Any of the beach clubs with the water toys - Sanchos, Playa Mia, Paradise Beach - will be good for your teens. It mostly depends upon if you want All-inclusive (food/drinks) or not.

All of the tourist spots n Coz use purified water for ice and cooking -- never had a problem with the ice. but there might have been some bad lime juice in that 12th margarita that made me feel so bad.

OMG, You just made me laugh so hard I almost dropped my 1st margarita!

Helga