Price drops on May 26 Silhouette for British Isles

clojacks

The cruises on either side are not totally British Isles. We booked this cruise because it was "special" and my husband and brother want to be able to play golf at several courses, where it would have cost a fortune to do all the courses on a land based cruise.

Besides travelers fear of flying/traveling overseas, I was told that Celebrity host this same cruise again in the fall and it is during some special event that is more popular. The event slips my mind. :rolleyes:

stipmom - It took some doing, but I did get the $1499 to come up on the Celebrity website. That website is a stinker!

Your Vacation Summary

Nights

British Isles CruiseCelebrity Silhouette

Departing From:

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Sail Date:

May 26, 2016 Returning: June 7, 2016

Your Party:

2 Passengers

FROM

$1,499.00 USD

Avg. price per person

VtoG has it at 1,283.00 plus 191.56 for past customers. They must have reserved a large block of veranda cabins. Celebrity suggested that we use VtoG. Strange! We are Captains Club. The air from Florida made it a show stopper for us.

The May 26 sailing of the Silhouette, 12 nights, British Isles. The 1,283.00 veranda guarantee only shows if you had used VtoG in the past. Otherwise they display (based on login) 1,499.00. Both exclude the 191.56 taxes.

The 1,699.00 includes he 2 of 3 perk offer. At least that's what I was told yesterday

It does. My TA just confirmed the prices, including a nice OBC they have. Keeping in mind these are most likely going to be obstructed, BUT, there a crap load of unobstructed Veranda's still showing. So, for $200 PP extra, you get pre-paid gratuities and free drinks. Seems like a pretty simple choice to me.