Legend deck question

I am having a hard time discerning on which decks you can get all the way from the front of the ship to the back without having to go up then down a deck. The deck plans are a little confusing to me. I remember this being an issue when we cruised Legend last- but I can't seem to remember the right deck levels.

I'm perplexed...I've sailed the Legend and other Spirit class ships multiple times, and part of the charm is that there AREN'T any decks where you can't get there from here. Unless they've changed something in a dry dock that I'm not aware of...?

I am having a hard time discerning on which decks you can get all the way from the front of the ship to the back without having to go up then down a deck. The deck plans are a little confusing to me. I remember this being an issue when we cruised Legend last- but I can't seem to remember the right deck levels.

On Legend and the other Spirit class ships, you can walk all the way forward to aft on every deck.

Unless I'm missing something, on EVERY Carnival ship you can walk from front to back on every public deck (not the crew decks obviously) except the deck where the galley is between the 2 dining rooms.

Other than the galley and bridge, every public part of the ship can be traversed in some manner without going up or down a set of stairs.

Unless I'm missing something, on EVERY Carnival ship you can walk from front to back on every public deck (not the crew decks obviously) except the deck where the galley is between the 2 dining rooms.

Other than the galley and bridge, every public part of the ship can be traversed in some manner without going up or down a set of stairs.

I know this isn't true on the Sunshine. There are a couple decks you would need to go up or down to get all the way to the other side. Many people mention this as a frustration. While it was a bit challenging to figure out at first I learned it quickly and really loved the ship.:)